Do you have Glenbrook on your side?
Trusted relationships. Deep experience. Unusual insights. Out of the box thinking.
Founded in 2001, Glenbrook is a payments strategy consulting firm that delivers a unique combination of specialized skills in electronic and mobile payments, years of hands-on operating experience in executive roles, and an extensive network of trusted relationships to payments clients, merchant treasury, corporate finance teams and investors in financial services and financial technology.
Our unique expertise in mobile payments, global eCommerce payments acceptance and fraud risk management helps our clients improve the profitability of their payments-related businesses.
In concert with our primary strategy consulting practice, we focus on the needs of payments professionals for knowledge and insight with Glenbrook's Payments Education series - including our Payments Boot Camps, Private Payments Workshops, daily Payments News blog, the Payments Jobs career center, and our individual writings which we share on PaymentsViews.com.
Tell us how can Glenbrook help you?
What's New at Glenbrook
Read our commentaries over on PaymentsViews.com:
- The End of Interchange – Redux? by Scott Loftesness
- Quick Takes on Impact by Domains and Players by Carol Coye Benson
- Thinking Through Moves and Countermoves on the Durbin Chessboard by Bryan Derman
Glenbrook has many years of experience gained through participating directly in many of the important changes in the US payments landscape. We bring:
- Specialized Skills in Payments – Glenbrook’s partner delivery model enables us to provide clear insights into how value is created in a payments business.
- Hands-on, Senior Management Experience – Many of our partners have managed payments products through significant changes as senior operating executives. We offer practical and useful suggestions to management teams.
- Network of Trusted Relationships - We work collaboratively with our clients and bring to bear our network of contacts across the payments value chain.
With our help, clients have positioned their businesses for the future. We can provide senior management guidance in understanding the implications of the Federal Reserve Draft Rules for their businesses through these Glenbrook offerings:
- Executive Briefing - Glenbrook has developed an executive briefing presentation to share our thinking on the key elements of the new Federal Reserve draft rules.
- Executive Workshop - Glenbrook offers a full one or two day working session on site with client management teams to provide our executive briefing and expertly led discussions of the implications for your business.
- Strategic Scenario Analysis - Glenbrook works with your management team to fully assess the strategic and financial impact should the rules be implemented as drafted. We will develop likely scenarios of customer, competitor and financial impacts. Glenbrook will recommend product or market options and changes to the corporate strategy to defend current position and move the company forward.
- Payments Essentials – Educational Sessions - Please contact us at email@example.com to find out about tailoring our education offerings to your current needs. See our Payments Essentials web page for details about payments webinars and other offerings.
The implications of this Fed debit interchange rulemaking will profoundly affect retail payments in the years ahead. Glenbrook believes that a strategic response to the draft rules should be based on an educated set of decisions from a fully engaged management team. Such a strategy should be:
- Based on an comprehensive understanding of the proposed rules - and the important questions on which the Fed is still seeking comment
- Considers the impact for each stakeholder group
- Respects the differences for each payment domain
Let us know how we can help you and your organization prepare for these changes! Do you have Glenbrook on your side?